HSE Coördinator Offshore Wind
For the Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) department of the Van Oord and Offshore Wind divisions in our office in Gorinchem we are currently looking for an HSE Coordinator. As HSE Coordinator you will support the tender and project teams of Van Oord. You will draft and review the required HSE documentation for various international projects and tenders and share these with the relevant stakeholders. You will take part in the internal projects and department deliverables such as incident management and training. Occasionally you can be assigned for work periods (weeks) to support projects on-site where required.
As an HSE Coordinator you take responsibility for HSE subjects in tenders and projects you are assigned to, and provide advice where required. You prepare HSE related documentation for tenders and projects based on the Van Oord Management System, local legislation and client requirements. You also take on leadership in the incident management process. In addition, you:
- Communicate and coordinate with the applicable tender and project staff.
- Deliver information about the Van Oord Management System and HSE topics in general during prequalification's as part of the tender process.
- Work on internal improvement projects within the QHSE department and Offshore Wind as a whole.
- Support and advice projects on-site where required (occasionally).
- Perform audits and inspections within the applicable projects.
- Gather and report on HSE statistics on a project and Business Unit level.
You can make the translation from theory to practical solutions through your good analytical skills. As an HSE Coordinator, you work in a structured way and you are well-organized with excellent social and communication skills. You enjoy working in a professional and enthusiastic team. Furthermore, you:
- Have a bachelor's degree (Higher Educational Level) in the HSE, Engineering or maritime field.
- Have NEBOSH (International General Certificate or higher), MVK or HVK or equivalent training.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar role (practical experience is preferable).
- Willingness to travel abroad when required (occasionally).
- Have experience in the offshore wind industry.
- Have good command of English language (spoken and written).
- Demonstrable knowledge of global health and safety legislation, HSE systems and standards.
A challenging role in a dynamic international working environment in which you will spend time on the work floor and have short lines with the business, engineering and business development. Besides, there is room for personal development and growth in various areas. You become part of a dynamic and professional team where quality, flexibility and creativity are among the success factors of the organization. Furthermore, we offer:
- A salary that fits your responsibilities and experiences;
- Flexible working hours;
- More than average number of holidays and an excellent pension scheme;
- An informal team in which a pleasant working environment and cooperation are central;
- A variable bonus;
- More than enough opportunities to develop yourself.
About Van Oord
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
Do you want to be a part of Van Oord?
Wil jij bij Van Oord komen werken? Interesse? Solliciteer dan nu via onderstaand sollicitatieformulier! Heb je nog vragen? Neem dan contact op met Sr. Recruiter Marko Hol.
Meer weten over en op de hoogte blijven van andere vacatures binnen Van Oord? Kom aan boord en volg ons ook op LinkedIn , Instagram , Vimeo en Facebook !
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie is niet gewenst.