Dutch Marine Energy Centre (DMEC)
Marketing & Communications Intern
Organising events such as participation in the Dubai Expo 2021, preparing social media content and campaigns, developing (VR) videos and generating exposure for marine energy. These are just a few of the activities for which we have awesome (graduation) internship projects to offer.
Dutch Marine Energy Centre (DMEC) is all about marine energy. We strengthen and accelerate the sector by focusing on 4 pillars: Innovation, Capital, Markets and Policy. Over the past three years, our team has grown to 16 people and we come from various corners of Europe. We share a common vision and that is “to make Marine Energy the next big thing in Energy”.
Are you someone who:
- Is currently studying Communication and/or Marketing (HBO/WO);
- Wants to make an impact and has an affinity with water and/or energy;
- Is enthusiastic, hands-on, curious and full of good ideas;
- Knows what's going on online;
- Likes to organise events;
- Has design skills and can develop creative content;
- Speaks and writes fluent in Dutch and English?
What can you expect from us?
- The opportunity to work and gain experience in a dynamic, internationally operating and growing organisation and sector;
- Plenty of room for own initiative and creativity;
- A varied internship, no day is the same!
- A nice and friendly team from which you can learn a lot, but we are certainly open to your ideas;
- A workplace with a sea view in Scheveningen;
- An appropriate internship allowance;
- Starting date: 1st of September, period 4- 6 months (negotiable).
Do you think we have a match?
Please introduce yourself to us by sending your resume and motivation letter to Daphne Linzell via firstname.lastname@example.org The sooner, the better! Preferably no later than August 22, 2021. In case you have any questions, please contact Sander des Tombe via email@example.com.